Windsor Harbor Road Bridge – Kimmswick, Mo The oldest known wrought iron bridge in Missouri spans the Rock Creek.
Built in 1874, the Keystone Bridge Company constructed this bridge to be placed across the River des Peres at Ivory Avenue. It remained there until 1928 when it was replaced by a new bridge. The bridge was moved to Kimmswick and put in place in 1930. The bridge is only open to pedestrian traffic.
Location: at the intersection of Mill Street and Front Street.