Edna Cuddy Memorial House and Gardens – Bethany, Missouri. This Victorian style home was built in 1883 for James P. Hamilton, long involved in the hardware business in Bethany, on plans drawn by architect Edmond Eckel of St. Joseph, Missouri. Of 18th Century Italianate Design, the house has two stories and a full basement. In 1985 the house was listed in the National register of historic Places.
In December of 1982, the house was offered to the Harrison County Historical Society be the late Roberta C. Cuddy Koch and George Koch, Kansas City Missouri. Mrs. Koch gave the house as a memorial to her mother Edna Washington Cuddy to be known as the Edna Cuddy Memorial House and Gardens. The house is open several times during the summer months.
Location: 1218 W. Main, Bethany, Missouri
Phone: (816)425-3375 or (660)425-4613.